LYDIA was founded by a local church and for more than a century congregations have served faithfully to bring Hope, Healing and Home to kids at Lydia.
Our goal is to continue to share God’s love and light to children in crisis. Above all else, we ask you to pray for the precious children we serve. Small groups and entire congregations can help in the following ways.
- Hosting our Thursday evening Bible Study.
- Help with cleaning and organizing projects at LYDIA.
- Host our kids from LYDIA at a church event.
- Become a Mentor to child who lives at LYDIA.
You can help by donating items that are used every day to make the lives of our kids better. Click on the link below to see what you can collect on our behalf.
We are only able to support the children and families we serve because of generous donors like you. You help support LYDIA’s work by: making financial contributions, joining our Lydia Superfans, and attending events or facilitating a fundraiser on our behalf.
Advocate for LYDIA
Kids in foster care need a voice. They need us to stand up for them.
- Please consider allowing LYDIA staff to present our mission and vision at your church service.
- We also want you to encourage families interested in Foster Care to contact us.
- Follow us on social media.