Organizations small to large in size are welcome to help bring Hope, Healing, and Home to kids at Lydia.
- Mentor a resident of Lydia.
- Help meal prep and/or serve a meal.
- Plan or attend the monthly Lydia Birthday party.
- Clean the building, mow the lawn, help in the garden.
- Offer your consulting or professional services.
- Be an “extra hand” to our preschool program.
- Organize an event
You can help by donating items that are used every day to make the lives of our kids better. Click on the link below to see what you can collect on our behalf.
We are only able to support the children and families we serve because of generous donors like you. You help support LYDIA’s work by: making financial contributions, joining our Lydia Superfans, and attending events or facilitating a fundraiser on our behalf.
Advocate for LYDIA
- Share news about Lydia at your church, work, and in your community.
- Encourage families interested in Foster Care to contact us.
- Follow us on Social Media.