Businesses and organizations can bring Hope, Healing, and Home to kids at Lydia. There are many ways to engage with Lydia.
- Help meal prep and/or serve a meal.
- Clean the building, mow the lawn, help in the garden.
- Offer pro bono professional services or consulting.
- Organize a fun event for the kids.
You can help by donating items that are used every day to make the lives of our kids better. Click on the link below to see what you can collect on our behalf.
We are only able to support the children and families we serve because of generous donors like you. You help support LYDIA’s work by: making financial contributions, joining our Lydia Superfans, and attending events or facilitating a fundraiser on our behalf.
- Share news about Lydia at your work and in your community.
- Encourage families interested in foster care to contact us.
- Follow us on social media.