Home · Events · Cycling for Safe Families
Cycling for Safe Families
3rd Annual Cycling for Safe Families Event!
This is a family-friendly bike ride to benefit Safe Families for Children program. Join us Saturday, June 9 in Union, Illinois to make a difference in the lives of children and families!
DONATE TO AN INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM
Check-in: 7:30am-10am (Waiver and Safety Pledge signed)
Cycling Between: 8am-3pm
Five Ways to Participate:
- Participating as a cyclist as an individual or part of a team to raise donations, riding distances between 5 km (3.2 mi) to 100 km (64 mi)
- Raising donations as a participating cyclist or as a spectator sponsoring a cyclist
- Assisting with the Cycling for Safe Families planning and preparation
- Volunteering during the ride (rest stops, first aid, post-ride meal, childcare, etc.)
- Praying and supporting the Safe Families for Children movement
Downloads for Participating Cyclists:
Questions? Contact Robb Rennix by email or call 815-978-8151.
Saturday, June 9, 2012 from 7:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Location: St. John’s Lutheran Church, 6821 Main St., Union, Illinois, 60180